Silent Fall - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Fall - Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Replica
Posteur Fou
Replica

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest Empty
PostSubject: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 11:17

Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest is a project of the Rhapsody's guitarist (I think...).
Luca Turilli started in 1999 and so far they have 3 full-lenght albums: Kings of the Nordic Twilight, Prophet of the Last Eclipse and The Infinite Wonders of Creation. Vocals are sung by Olaf Hayer of Dionysus.
Luca Turilli's Dreamquest was formed sometime around 2004-2005 as far as I know and have only one album called Lost Horizon. The name of the woman singing in this album is not revealed, therefore some people think it's Bridget Fogle or Floor Jansen from After Forever. The guitarist of this project is Dominique Leurquin and Luca is on the keyboards.
Both projects are considered power/symphonic metal, I myself say they are more symphonic.
Anyone who likes the bands here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wintryinenglish.blogspot.com
Winterland-Fab
Ancien Membre du groupe
Winterland-Fab

Number of posts : 2146
Registration date : 2006-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 12:51

Hello Replica ! How are you?

I only know the first album of Luca Turilli : King Of The Nordic Twilight. It was a long time ago but I remind that it was not bad, not very different of the Rhapsody style. May be the Turilli's touch !! Smile

Luca Turilli's Dreamquest is a little more enthousiastic for me at this time. Its sounds different with the use of electronic keyboards effects, more rythm guitar... It's not my favorite album of the last years but i like it. It's well-made and catchy, not "roccoco" like the last productions of Rhaspody (of Fire :-))
Me too, i ask my-self who is the singer of this project !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Zephyr
Posteur Fou
Lady Zephyr

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest EmptyMon 26 May 2008 - 16:14

I like the first three albums. Dreamquest is not my favorite but also has its charm. My favourite songs are: Black Rose and Gothic Vision.

chantsmil "Red rose, so attractive. Bleeding broken feelings in this shade of hate your colour turns to black...A face that hides a secret. Dark lying mirror, an always hidden whisper. Revealing truth. SENSATION, EMOTION
DEEP FEELING, TRUE DEVOTION, SUPREME LOVE, SUPREME HATE DIVINE CHOICE FOR A NEW FATE..."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Replica
Posteur Fou
Replica

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest EmptyMon 26 May 2008 - 22:58

My favorite too, Black Rose.. and Gothic Vision too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wintryinenglish.blogspot.com
Megamuerte
Posteur Fou
Megamuerte

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest EmptyTue 27 May 2008 - 1:57

I only listened to the "The prophet of the las eclipse" and really caught me Wink

I dont like too much Rhapsody(¡¡¡¡OF FIIIIREEEEE!!!!) because of his discs sounds to me a little similar among them selves.... But when I eard Turilli's work, I liked it^^
As powerfull as Rhapsody (¡¡¡¡OF FIREEEEEEEEEE!!!) but with a touch of freshness
Back to top Go down
Lady Zephyr
Posteur Fou
Lady Zephyr

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest EmptyTue 27 May 2008 - 18:41

"The prophet of the last eclipse" its really amazing!!
I like the song: Rider of the Astral Fire.... I took my nickname of this song. Very Happy

"There between the eight suns
right before the system Hazor
shines the silent planet
Alkor Zephyr is its name
Surface made of magma
of wide oceans and volcanos
middle dusty regions where
no trace of life is found
From the space an ancient secret
soon will mark this old world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest   Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest Empty

Back to top Go down

Luca Turilli/Luca Turilli's Dreamquest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Fall - Forum :: English part :: Music-
Jump to: